By Rita Riera Pastallé
25 SCAB ideas for when you’re dry
Actually I was going to keep this list for myself because I always find it really hard to find a topic to write about when it comes to SCABs. But then I thought that if I posted it I would have one less SCAB to write and maybe someone could find this helpful. Feel free to use any of these ideas.
- What your driving instructor never told you.
- Your pet’s average day, in first person.
- Tell your (made up) family history since 1700.
- What would happen if -insert name- became president.
- You wake up and you’re in your life but 2 years ago. What would you do?
- If every student at SCA was a book, what book would they be to you?
- You find a letter from Howgarts that your parents hide from you when you were 12. What happens?
- Write 33 Haikus, that’s about the 500 words you need for a SCAB.
- A list of people you never want to meet and why.
- The worst trip you’ve ever been on.
- Your opinion on cruiships. Give examples.
- Songs that you like or used to like and you’re ashamed of.
- Tell a story about when you saw someone that looked 100% like you on the news and he/she was
on the other side of the planet.
- List of things you could clean with a toothrbush.
- Make a 500 word tongue twister.
- What would SCA be like in the stone age.
- The job interview questions you’d like to be asked.
- Make up a new religion and write its top 15 commandments.
- Ranking of smells from worst to best.
- Weird sentences you never thought you’d say.
- Love letter to your childhood crush you never confessed your love to.
- Things that you’d like to remember 30 years from now that you probably won’t.
- Make a dishwasher manual interesting.
- Things that everybody looks stupid doing.
- Your most embarrassing moment, told as if you were living in the last century.